LIFT is a one day leadership event designed by Futureminded Group to equip you in your role as a leader and influencer in the workplace. Berlin is continuing to emerge as key European hub for the digital economy, which is influencing how we do business today. As the world is changing, new opportunities and challenges will require a new kind of leadership.
Key Topics are:
What are the major innovations shaping the marketplace culture and how can we respond to them?
What are the jobs, skills and opportunities of the future?
How can we use new technologies like Artificial Intelligence as an opportunity in entrepreneurism and social innovation?
Our Guest Keynote speaker will be Mal Fletcher, the founder and chairman of 2020Plus, a think tank based in London UK. He is a respected author and keynote speaker on leadership innovation and social change.
What to expect:
• New perspectives about the changing marketplace and the workplace
• Practical workshops on how to develop your leadership potential
• Opportunities to connect and learn with and from likeminded people
Choose from three practical breakout sessions:
• Entrepreneurism & Innovation
• Leadership & Intrapreneurship
• Social Innovation & Technology with Anna Baskerville, Charity Water UK
Whether you are further down the road or you are making the first steps in your career, LIFT is for everyone who wants to make a difference in the workplace.
Ticket: 75€ including lunch and refreshments
Location: Raketa Studio, Klosterstraße 44 A, Berlin-Mitte
Questions? Contact Carsten